The principals of Venue International Professionals, Inc. are Helen C. Broadus (President) and David J. Saunders (Chief Executive Officer). Together, they have more than thirty years of experience and expertise in the travel and tourism industry of Africa. They have also visited thirty African countries at least once over the past fifteen years.
These are the tours that Venue International Professionals, Inc. can arrange for clients:
- Personalized individual/group tours from 7 days/6 nights up to 31 days/30 nights;
- Orientation sessions about African art, history, geography and culture;
- Affordable roundtrip airfare (direct from USA to Africa) with major airline carriers;
- Adventure, cultural and eco-tourism destination tour programs in more than thirty-five African countries;
- Advice on shopping options for unique African art, jewelry, textiles and traditional handicrafts;
- Invitations to special events such as African Arts and Music Festivals and African Naming Ceremonies;
- Coordination of fantastic tourism venues and optional village/eco-tourism excursions; and
- Providing relaxed customized sightseeing tours with personal professional guides.